Senior Director, Guest Technology Experience
|Club Quarters Application- US|
The Director, Guest Technology Experience is responsible for supporting the definition, design and implementation of the strategy associated with guest-facing technology products. These include all Guest touch points in the hotel, including self-service registration technologies – digital and physical, Mobile APP, Mobile Key, Guest Internet Access, Guestroom Television solutions and other Internet of Things (IoT) device deployments and its supporting technologies, like CRM.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Works directly with business unit leaders in IT, Operations, and Marketing as well as vendors to collect requirements, implement associated technologies, establish training programs, and measure adoption and success. The role is highly cross-functional and requires close, regular interaction with diverse functions spanning Operations, IT, Finance, and Marketing
- Making recommendations for the selection of products and vendors, management of those products and vendors, and the operational guidance and standards that support them.
- Creating and maintain technical documentation for products within our purview, with respect to their configuration and onboarding, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Holding vendors accountable for performance and support of our hotels, globally.
- Providing escalation support and assistance to individual hotels as needed, engaging internal and external parties to assist with timely resolution to hotel challenges and concerns.
- Collaborating with partners in IT and Operations to identify areas of opportunity to increase conformity and standards, where appropriate.
- Contributes to and helps to maintain the integrated product/solution roadmap
- Contributes to the publication of capital and operating budgetary guidance for all hotels globally
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- Knowledge of new consumer technology trends
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, organized and diplomatic manner
- Solid project management skills
- Practical experience with network infrastructure hardware, network
architecture and deployment, TV signal distribution methods such as QAM and IPTV; and various wireless communication protocols (e.g. WiFi, BLE, Zigbee, NFC, etc).
- Prior product and/or vendor management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in data analysis, proficient with analyzing metrics and data and creating meaningful information.
- Hospitality and/or travel industry experience is preferred.
Education and Experience
- BA / BS in computer science in Computer Science or Management/Business or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years experience in a related role
- Pay Type Salary
- New York, NY, USA
- Stamford, CT, USA