ACCOUNTING Manager Financial Mangement
|Club Quarters Application- US|
Manager Financial Management
Reporting to the Director of Financial Management, the Manager will provide support in connection with annual audits of five separate reporting groups, tax return information preparation and reconciliation, account reviews, and complex financial analysis.
- Manage foreign company accounting for Luxembourg and the UK.
- Manage the processing, administration and financial statement preparation for the 401k Plan.
- Perform special projects.
- Ability to analyze key issues and provide recommendations.
- Ability to enhance existing models to provide more efficient and accurate methods of reporting and create models when needed.
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in cash management;
- Some Big 4 experience preferred, but will consider candidates with previous experience in a public firm with exposure to Hospitality or Real Estate;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience with Sage ERP systems or similar software and proficient in Excel;
- Experience with report writing software, and paperless environment software a plus;
- BA/BS in Accounting; advanced education and/or professional designations a plus;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work with well in a
team environment. Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of organization, locally as well as globally.
EOE; comprehensive benefits and bonus; compensation
commensurate with experience.
- Pay Type Salary
- Stamford, CT, USA