|Club Quarters Application- US|
The primary responsibility of each Floor Attendant is to provide quality cleaning service for their assigned guest rooms on a daily basis. They are also the eyes and ears of the Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments while in the guest rooms each day.
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
Weekly Work Hours: 35 hours per week
Shift Times: As is typical to the hospitality industry, staff require the flexibility to work a range of shift times (morning, day, evening, overnight) and days of week (Sunday – Monday availability)
· Attending daily morning meetings and daily shift meetings as directed
· Reviewing assignment sheets
· Prepare supply basket
· Servicing guest rooms per Club Quarters standards
· Adhering to the Linen Change Program
· Report multiple occupancy in rooms.
· Communicating observations regarding appearance and functionality: stains, paint damage, grouting and caulking appearance, wear and tear on furnishings, burnt out bulbs, etc.
· Report any room defects requiring repairs to the Maintenance Hot Line.
· Self-inspecting each room to Club Quarters standards
· Ability to earn additional bonus pay for extra rooms cleaned
· Ability to depart early if assigned rooms are cleaned to Club Quarters standards
- Pay Type Hourly
- Philadelphia, PA, USA