Floor Attendant Job Description
The primary responsibility of each Floor Attendant is to provide quality cleaning service for their assigned guest rooms on a daily basis. They are also the eyes and ears of the Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments while in the guest rooms each day.
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
Weekly Work Hours: 30-35 hours per week
Shift Times: As is typical to the hospitality industry, staff require the flexibility to work a range of shift times (morning, day, evening, t) and days of week (Sunday – Monday availability)
* Attending daily morning meetings and daily shift meetings as directed
* Reviewing assignment sheets
* Prepare supply basket
* Servicing guest rooms per Club Quarters standards
* Adhering to the Linen Change Program
* Report multiple occupancy in rooms.
* Communicating observations regarding appearance and functionality: stains, paint damage, grouting and caulking appearance, wear and tear on furnishings, burnt out bulbs, etc.
* Report any room defects requiring repairs to the Maintenance Hot Line.
* Self-inspecting each room to Club Quarters standards
* Holidays and earned vacation adhere to industry standards and all local laws.
* Ability to earn additional bonus pay for extra rooms cleaned
* Ability to depart early if assigned rooms are cleaned to Club Quarters standards
- Pay Type Hourly
- Philadelphia, PA, USA