Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Lifeguard
Job Purpose: Supervising the pool and surrounding areas by using preventative and proactive skills to maintain safety for all aquatic participants and observers while providing genuine hospitality. Prevent, recognize and respond to emergencies both in the water and on the deck by using good scanning skills. Provide care for injuries or sudden illness until advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.
- Showing attention to detail in keeping accurate and complete records.
- Follow rotation, break and maintenance schedules.
- Keep deck and pool clean and organized.
- Know Emergency Response Plan (E. R .P.)
- Be knowledgeable and informative demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Use good communication skills.
- Be approachable and use good problem solving skills assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being
- Be knowledgeable of all Club Fit programs and schedules, not limited to the Aquatics Department
- Must be flexible and accommodating to all participants in the Club Fit swim program.
- Maintain a good rapport with students, parents, co-workers
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Lifeguard Training
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Attend mandatory monthly staff meetings and training sessions.
- Complete written and swim test.
Direct Line to Aquatics Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Briarcliff, 584 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America