Food Service Attendant
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same? Come work at Club Fit!
For over 40 years Club Fit Staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state-of-the-art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. In large part, the organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead a healthier life. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
To serve the members and staff in a timely manner. Showing genuine hospitality by having a professional attitude toward work, club and staff at all times.
- Be punctual for all scheduled shifts or arrange for coverage and inform manager and other staff members accordingly.
- Wear full uniform black staff shirt, solid black pants, black apron and nametag.
- Acknowledge members and provide timely and efficient service with a smile assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well-being.
- Remain polite and courteous.
- Maintain a positive relationship with members, co-workers, manager and other Club Fit staff demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood.
- Use good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Be able to handle customers and work well under pressure
- Showing attention to detail in keeping counter/bar, and kitchen areas neat and clean at all times.
- Understand proper use and care of all equipment, (i.e. dishwasher, slicer, coffee equipment).
- Understand all computer functions as they apply to the café including proper use of café point of sale.
- Have complete knowledge of opening and closing procedures (use checklists).
- Keep all necessary items stocked paying attention to inventory needs. Report be accountable for all sales transactions and drawer balances, (Over/under $3.00 max), thorough accurate completion of shift paperwork and tie out reports.
- Know product, paying close attention to proper portion and presentation as outlined café manager.
- Understand cost control and portion control.
- Consistently “up-sell” to customers.
- Do not leave counter position unless covered by co-worker or approved by manager.
- Assist with all catering functions including birthday parties and other club events
- Utilize Café Communication Log to convey appropriate information to co-workers and manager.
- Attend monthly café staff meetings and training.
- Be knowledgeable of other club departments, programs and events.
Contributes To Team Effort:
- Understand and have knowledge of the duties for the cashier, runner, and pantry stations. (Use posted station duties)
Reports to Café Manager
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America