Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Marketing Intern
For more than 40 years, Club Fit has offered comprehensive health and fitness facilities and programming to enhance quality of life and physical well-being for staff and community members of all ages.
Founded in 1973, Club Fit presently operates clubs in Briarcliff and Jefferson Valley serving more than 14,000 members and their guests. It’s a place to work out and a place to unwind. It’s a place to play your favorite sports and a place to take charge of your health and well-being. It’s a place for kids of all ages and people of all levels. It’s a place to meet friends, socialize, and indulge a little. With so much you and your family can do here, it’s a world apart from fitness as usual.
Due to our recent expansion, our Marketing team is seeking a Part-Time Intern. As the intern, you will be responsible for assisting with market research, various marketing campaigns, community outreach and more! Incumbent will gain an immense amount of exposure to the field as they will be reporting and working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer. Great opportunity for someone who has a passion for Marketing and desires exposure within field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform Marketing analysis and research regarding competition
* Collect data from Marketing campaigns and present findings
* Help organize Marketing events
* Assist in collecting and creating content for social media
* Coordinate and improve processes relating to Marketing graphics
* Assist the Chief Marketing Officer and all other colleagues in daily activities
* Performs all other duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Basic knowledge of social media platforms
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Organizational skills a must
* Familiarity with Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* Must have a basic understanding of Marketing (1 to 2 years)
* Current enrollment in AS, BS or MS degree preferred
* People-oriented with strong communication skills
* Organized and up-to-date with latest business trends
* Willingness to learn with a professional drive
* Direct line to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Job Start Date Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America