Kids Energy Center Team Member
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy
lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same? Come work at Club Fit! www.clubfit.com
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
For over 40 years Club Fit Staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to
helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art
facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and
knowledgeable staff. In large part, the organization has been amazingly
successful and has helped many people lead a healthier life. We are proud that
the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead
healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We
are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy
lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and
be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend
more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
Job Title: Child Care Worker
Assures quality supervision and maximizes member experience by providing genuine hospitality and a safe, fun environment for children.
- Provide a fun and safe environment.
- Proactively monitor children and activities to ensure that children participate in games/activities.
- Interact with parents.
- Showing attention to detail by regularly reading communications logbook to keep up with Nursery activities/updates. Utilize communications log to convey appropriate information to co-workers and manager (if necessary).
- Keep updated staff phone list and schedule.
- Complete training checklist within 3 months of employment.
- Attend staff meetings, trainings and annual Club Fit All Staff meeting.
- Be knowledgeable of other club departments, programs and events.
- Assist with training of new staff.
- Partner with a MOD when a service situation arises.
- Positive attitude toward work, Club Fit and staff at all times.
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts, or arrange for coverage and inform manager and other staff members accordingly.
- Assuring that the members are certain that we care about there well being by acknowledging them and providing timely and efficient service with a smile.
- Remain polite and courteous.
a positive relationship with members, colleagues, manager and other Club
Fit staff by demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Demonstrates accountability and responsibility for own work.
uniform including club-issued shirt and nametag.
- Adhere to department's operational procedures.
Contributes To Team Effort:
- By performing any or all tasks required to maintain optimal functioning of the department.
Direct Line to Energy Center Manager
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Friday, November 22, 2019
- Briarcliff, 584 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America