Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
The Fitness Director is responsible for leading the development, promotion and marketing of competitively superior fitness programs, trainings and services; hiring, directing, training, developing, and motivating the fitness team to exceed member service expectations and drive personal training and fitness program income; maintain the facilities in a neat and orderly manner with equipment operating efficiently at all times.
- Providing leadership to the staff in an effort to teach them how to meet/exceed member expectations on an ongoing basis.
- Inspiring team behaviors which are motivating to members and assist in creating commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
- Carefully recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, evaluating and terminating employees.
- Maintaining a continuing education and training program for the staff and ensuring required certifications are kept current
- Ensuring an exceptional quality in all staff; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Nurturing a strong key staff team with specific and defined responsibilities.
- Showing attention to detail in maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Communicating job expectations and aligning them with the company mission statement and core values.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising performance results;
- Ensuring timely review of staff compensation packages;
- Coaching and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining an optimal staffing plan for the fitness floor and programs to assure safe, clean, effective equipment and training.
- Providing training opportunities to enhance the professional skills of the training staff.
- Instructing all staff on proper procedures for; booking training's,completing working time sheets, and payment options for clients.
- Conducting monthly staff meetings.
- Assembling and analyzing critical information; controlling expenses, updating projections;
- Recommending actions to improve profits; developing a yearly business plan and budget; monitoring outcomes.
- Operating within said budgets and ensuring income statements and expense reporting is accurate and up to date.
- Developing, marketing, selling and implementing new and innovative programming and training.
- Partnering with all departments to provide genuine hospitality to our membership.
- Monitoring the fitness center to assure that the members are certain that we care about their well-being.
- Maintaining a state of the art fitness center assuring equipment is clean, presentable and in outstanding condition.
- Preparing marketing plans to promote offerings in accordance with our brand.
- Maintaining small equipment; ordering supplies; monitoring equipment inventories.
- Completing equipment research and recommendations for future needs.
- Attending weekly manager meetings and new manager trainings as required.
- Maintaining proficiency and knowledge of current industry trends, equipment, tools, and software.
- Participating in educational opportunities to develop management skills and review professional publications.
- Demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood by establishing personal networks.
- Accomplishing related results as needed;
- Being an active member of the MOD team;
- Interacting and working with staff at all levels in the club.
- Direct Line to Assistant General Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America