Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Purpose To serve members and guests in a professional, friendly manner while following outlined club procedures and policies by providing genuine hospitality.
- Work all scheduled shifts as well as flexibility in covering shifts
- Punctual for work shift
- Regularly attends staff meetings
- Wear full uniform, and name tag on scheduled shifts
- Maintain reception desk in a clean and orderly fashion
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Courteous and respectful to members
- Direct member inquiries\problems to proper manager
- Communication with co-workers
- Check email regular for updates within department
- Partner with MOD as needed
- Greet everyone who enters the club and determine their business or activity; cognizant of your presentation; standing behind the desk.
- Show attention to detail in using members’ names when checking in
- Smile, friendly and motivated
- Take the extra step to serve members’ needs assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being
- Answer all incoming phone calls politely and channel accordingly
- Be knowledgeable of all programs and events and know where all reference materials are located demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Understand and utilizing multi-line phone and paging system
- Understand and executing all Jonas procedures
- Check the status of membership while logging member usage
- Activating card procedures and picture taking
- Guest registration performed in IPAD and Jonas system
- Understand and executing the Jonas point of sale
- Divides workload equally with co-workers
- Getting along with co-worker
- Maintain a good relationship with management
- Present a positive attitude regarding all aspects of the club at all times
- Direct Line to Reception Manager
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America