Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Tennis Professional
Job Purpose: Actively sell, market and promote Club Fit tennis lessons,clinics, leagues, camps and other tennis programs. Plan, organize, and implement high quality tennis lessons by providing genuine hospitality ensuring an outstanding tennis program.
- Showing attention to detail by marketing, promoting and selling tennis lessons, clinics, leagues, and camps by: making telephone calls to ensure repeat business, interacting with students and parents, completing evaluations for each participant at the end of every group lesson session, following up with new clients and actively seeking referrals.
- Be prompt for all group and private-semi-private lessons, round robins and classes.
- Follow lesson plans and curriculums as assigned
- Demonstrate the pre-approved techniques, which are shown in the lesson plan and curriculum. (being visual and audio in your approach).
- Work all scheduled tennis activities or arrange for coverage, pre-approved by the Director of Tennis, in any absence.
- Always exhibit professional appearance and behavior Responsible for achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term client retention in line with company vision and values.
- Monitor conditions of the tennis facility and report issues
- Participate in club-sponsored promotional activities.
- Ensure professional and clear communication
- Coordinate weekly teaching schedule.
- Check messages daily and respond within 24 hours.
- Use Club fit website for Club offerings and Ceridian access
- Partner with MOD for assistance with member/staff situations
- Be knowledgeable of all Club Fit programs and schedules, not limited to the Tennis Department demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Must be flexible and accommodating to all participants in the Club Fit tennis program.
- Maintain a good rapport with students, parents, and co-workers.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Interact with all students in a professional, positive and motivational approach, assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well-being.
- Must be able to adapt teaching methods to each student’s abilities.
- Teach all tennis lessons in a safe and effective manner.
- Must exhibit ability to teach with other instructors in a group setting.
- Set up and break down all equipment used during tennis lessons.
- U.S.P.T.A. or P.T.R certification required within one year of hire. Certification must remain current. (Staff member responsible for membership fee.)
- C.P.R./A.E.D Certified
- Attend all staff training for Sexual Harassment, E.R.P, Customer Service, and Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, and establish personal networks.
- Remain current with various styles of instruction, coaching, learning techniques and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Contributes To Team Effort:
- Accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports to Director of Tennis
- Required Education Certification
- Briarcliff, 584 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America