Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Water Safety Instructor (WSI) - Aquatics
Job Purpose: Actively sell, market and promote Club Fit swim lessons and clinics. Plan, organize, and implement high quality swim lessons to ensure an outstanding Aquatics Swim Lessons Program by providing genuine hospitality
- Showing attention to detail in marketing, promoting and selling swim lessons and clinics by: making telephone calls to ensure repeat business, interacting with students and parents, completing skill cards for each participant at the end of every group lesson session, following up with new clients and actively seeking referrals.
- Be prompt for all group and private / semi-private swim lessons.
- Work all assigned lessons or arrange for adequate coverage in any absence.
- Always exhibit professional appearance and behavior.
- Responsible for achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term client retention in line with company vision and values.
- Ensure proper and clear communication with members, co-workers, and AD.
- Coordinate weekly teaching schedule with WSI coordinator.
- Be knowledgeable of all Club Fit programs and schedules, not limited to the Aquatics Department assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being
- Must be flexible and accommodating to all participants in the Club Fit swim program.
- Maintain a good rapport with students, parents, co-workers and demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Teach all students with a positive and motivational approach.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to each student’s abilities.
- Teach all swim lessons in a safe and effective manner.
- Must exhibit ability to teach with other instructors in a group setting.
- Set up and break down all equipment used during swim lessons
Contributes To Team Effort:
- Attend mandatory monthly staff meetings and trainings as set forth by WSI coordinator and AD.
- Must have current WSI certification at all times.
- Ensure that lesson schedule is always accurate and up to date
- Direct line to Aquatics Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America