Security Officer-Sandusky Mall
4314 Milan Rd, Sandusky, OH 44870, USA Req #50
Monday, February 3, 2020
National Security Consultants is seeking part-time security officers who will be responsible for supporting the security efforts at Sandusky Mall.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the facility, including staff, tenants and guest.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and patrons.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Prepare and submit detailed daily documentation.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Prior experience in security, law enforcement, or military preferred but not required
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Clean criminal background and be able to pass drug screen.
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Job Function Security Guard
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, February 10, 2020
- 4314 Milan Rd, Sandusky, OH 44870, USA