Cafaro is seeking a full-time, talented and creative Senior Level Graphic Designer to join our Corporate Marketing team.
Who You Are:
An expert in communication and organization, you are eager to help our team deliver compelling graphic design projects from concept to completion. You are a strong visual storyteller with an ability to make complex topics understandable. You consider yourself driven and willing to share your positive
attitude. You thrive on constructive criticism from your peers, possess a collaborative work ethic mindful of deadlines, and demonstrate a strong passion for design trends (motion graphics skills are a big plus). Expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. After Effects
and/or Premiere a plus.), and supporting software is a requirement, as well as familiarity with and confidence using Microsoft Office products (Our Art Department is Mac-based but crossover experience with Windows is a plus).
- 5 years or more experience with and expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS, and Office products.
- Strong organizational and creative planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment,
delivering consistent quality, on-time and within scope.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism (strong presentation skills are a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention
- Knowledge of / comfort with cameras, lenses, and lenses is a major plus!
- Travel to our portfolio of properties is a requirement, and the ability to
travel frequently, and on short notice, to conduct field photography is a must.
- Web-based languages are not a requirement of this position but you will be
required from time to time to interact with our web support team so knowledge
of digital design principles is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related graphic design, digital design, or related
resume and cover letter, as well as a link to your portfolio. Applicant may be required to complete a graphic design project as part of the application process.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, February 10, 2020
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA