Real Estate Developer is currently seeking to hire a Property Manager at Governor's Square Mall. The Property Manager is the primary liaison between the company and tenants and is responsible for all physical issues concerning the the property. The Property Manager is often the “face” of the company - expected to represent the Company with unsurpassed professionalism and integrity. The Property Manager is expected to demonstrate the Company’s Core Values and Beliefs in all dealings with others. An effective Property Manager is project-oriented, has friendly, “firm-but-fair” tenant relationships, is exceptionally organized and able to manage multiple tasks, has a working understanding of the financial aspects of commercial real estate, construction, landscaping, and property maintenance, has an eye for detail, is an effective negotiator, and has the ability to make things happen with relentless follow-up.
The responsibilities shall include, by way of illustration but not limited to, the following:
- Management of third-party vendors and suppliers to keep the properties operating in a first-class manner. This includes, but is not limited to vetting new vendors, obtaining bids, contract negotiation and project oversight.
- Management of all capital and general repair projects and equipment purchases.
- Identify property maintenance requirements, solicit, review, negotiate and execute maintenance contracts
- Anticipate and identify property repair needs and successfully negotiate with vendors on behalf of the property owner
- Ensures tenants are operating per their lease obligations.
- Works closely with the corporate team, overseeing all tenant improvements.
- Coordinates annual budgets, 5-year capital expense projections, and operating expense reconciliations for the complex.
- Acts as the primary source of communication with tenants and is expected to be on a first name basis with the tenant-owner or manager.
- Looks for inefficiencies and ways to improve.
- Approves all property expenses, codes to the appropriate general ledger account and monitors accounts for accurate payment and coding.
- Responsible for seeing that all vacancies are in the condition required for prospective tenant tours.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, February 24, 2020
- 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040, USA