Under general supervision, develops industry-specific knowledge and experience required for promotion to Outside Sales Representative role. May rotate through various departments observing, learning and performing responsibilities in order to acquire industry knowledge, functional processes and practices as well as sales techniques.
* Receives training and performs progressively responsible duties in various areas such as: yard operations, production, dispatch/scheduling/delivery, and inside sales while learning the outside sales role.
* Accompanies Outside Sales Reps or Sales Manager on customer calls to become familiar with effective sales and customer service techniques.
* May be assigned to inside sales/counter responsibilities, including answering phone, taking orders, and other responsibilities.
* May be assigned various Outside Sales responsibilities, including but not limited to, performing take offs, taking and processing orders, obtaining signatures on tickets, making sales calls to new and existing customers.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field plus 0 - 2 years related industry operations / sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Durango CO Lumber - 600 Sawmill Rd (81302), 600 Sawmill Rd, Durango, Colorado, United States of America
- Durango, CO, USA