This posting is inactive.
Nurse, Trauma Performance Improvement Analyst
Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2110
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Contractor employees performing these services shall have an active, unrestricted nursing license in one of the fifty U.S. states, U.S territories, or the District of Columbia.
- Work shall be performed at the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research, 3698 Chambers Pass, Bldg. 3611, Joint Base San Antonio – Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234
- The contractor shall collect comprehensive, accurate data relating to trauma patients by abstracting all trajectories of care, verify and update all information compiled and enter data into the JTSM for the weekly Global Combat Casualty Care Call. Contact health care providers along the continuum of care for details and documents. Work with data acquisition personnel to maximize patient care document located.
- The contractor shall update data entries based on live/electronic communication with providers present at the time of care provided within 7 days of call.
- The contractor shall provide performance improvement plans/reports for combatant command trauma system and MTFs on a quarterly basis to improve compliance with CPGs.
- The contractor shall serve as a subject matter expert for Clinical Practice guidelines and participate in periodic and ad hoc training activities on same.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX, USA