Journeyman Data Analyst
Hanscom AFB, MA, USA Req #2017
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- The selected candidate is expected to formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Analyze select data to identify potential WS limitations, and/or performance gaps.
- Assists assessment team conducting weapon system mission effective and consequence identified limitation(s).
- Candidate will also support effectiveness analysis of new technologies considered for inclusion into the WS baseline.
3 to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree.
- 6 years of work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree plus 4 years of work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
Active Top Secret Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Hanscom AFB, MA, USA