12 years of work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree
Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree
Senior Acquisition Intelligence Support
Hanscom AFB, MA, USA Req #2016
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Providing acquisition intelligence support services in accordance with DOD and AF guidance to project/program efforts by teaming with program offices, product centers and the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Providing system engineering and technical analysis level inputs in support of major acquisition decisions and in accordance with current acquisition guidance, to include AFI 63-101, AFI 14-111, CJCSI 3312.01, DIAI 5000.002, and DoDD 5250.01.
- Providing expertise in of DoD, USAF, AFNWC and private-sector acquisition principles, guidance, Executive Orders, regulations and procedures in order to develop and provide guidance and technical assistance to project/program personnel within the supported Intelligence sensitive programs.
- Identifying portfolio programs that have Intelligence/ISR sensitivity.
- Reviewing, tailoring and analyzing Threat Assessments, System Threat Analysis Reports (STAR), Validated On-Line Life- Cycle Threats (VOLTS), ISR dependencies and Requirements, cross program analyses, Information Support
- Plans (ISPs), and Intelligence Mission Data (IMD/LMDPs).
- Supporting technical Adversary Cyber Threat Assessments (ACTA) and Intelligence supportability analyses.
- 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree.
- Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Active Top Secret Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Hanscom AFB, MA, USA