12 years of work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree
Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Hanscom AFB, MA, USA Req #2014
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Provide cybersecurity engineering services personnel certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards at initiation and throughout the period of performance of the project.
- Provide compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 17-101, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology, to ensure cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on all systems.
- 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree.
- Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Active Top Secret Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Hanscom AFB, MA, USA