Cybersecurity professional who assists with the daily administration of a network/server environment. Monitors network performance and performs testing to provide diagnosis of issues and to assist with deployment of solutions. Installs upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Supports and enforces a disaster recovery, security and backup and restore plan.
- Active TS/SCI Required.
- Network Administration certification.
- Minimum Education/Skill Sets: Must have at least 2 years of specialized related experience. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- All contractor personnel shall demonstrate the following abilities, regardless of labor category: Sound judgement, foresight, and problem solving skills, possess excellent oral and written communications, and customer service skills, able to adapt to a continually modernizing, enhancing and refining IT work/office environment, demonstrate competency managing schedules, documentation, and IT systems.
- Ability to work independently within the bounds and guidelines of the contract requirements and the ability to work and communicate with diverse group of customers and clients within and outside the Federal Government.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and/or CRI-O (preferred)
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA