Provide Database Administration capabilities in support of systems listed in Table 1. The Contractor shall maintain large databases with the following functions for AETC/A5Q information systems IAW eMASS supporting documents.
1. Integrate capabilities while sustaining the existing database structure.
2. Execute and report to the designated Site Lead on database sustainment and integration activities.
3. Describe how the database sustainment and integration work programs shall evolve near and long term.
4. Manage and test database backup and recovery activities.
5. Data model management.
6. Data dictionary and schemas.
7. Advise what tools are required to ensure consistency and repeatability for database management activities.
8. Plan for GOTS/COTS usage, commercial capabilities, and EOL migration planning with impacts of new or changed components.
9. Analyze Data warehouse and Data mining opportunities.
10. Plan to minimize the database impacts on the business process and the overall enterprise architecture.
11. Plan database consolidation and phase-out of old equipment; see Attachment 9.
12. Conduct database analysis and performance tuning.
13. Analyze products and recommendations shall be published IAW the Database Sustainment and Integration Plan.
14. Maintain multiple databases in support of information systems; at a minimum this shall include database instances for sustainment, training, and production.
At least 4 years of experience in the following:
1. Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of all databases.
2. Sustainment and implementation of data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes; resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
3. Manage Oracle databases.
4. Use of standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
5. Oracle 11g and 12c certifications.
6. SQL Server and a working knowledge of IIS and/or Apache web server.
7. VMware experience on vSphere.
8. Sustain the legacy information systems Virtualization environment.
9. Create and test backups of data, provide data cleansing services, verify data integrity, implement access controls.
10. Install and upgrade Oracle server and application tools.
Active Secret Clearance Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Randolph AFB, TX, USA