1. Maintain existing systems and environments IAW disciplined engineering practices and sustain applications, databases and interfaces in compliance with applicable AF/DoD standards.
2. Support software/system sustainment activities to include maintaining existing information systems and environments and to sustain applications, databases and interfaces.
3. Provide application services to support, maintain, and operate systems or services.
4. Review system performance, reported issues, provide recommendations and implement fixes as prioritized by the COR.
5. Sustainment of learning management or training GOTS/COTS products.
At least 4 years of experience in the following:
WebLogic Visual Basic 6.0
C# Access 2007 Visual Basic
(VB) AJAX Visual Basic for
Applications (VBA) IIS Java
Object Oriented Principles (OOP) Python
.NET 3.5 and .NET 4 Framework Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Visual
Studio 2010-2015 Classic ASP
Oracle PL/SQL Web encryption, authentication, and authorization Software Configuration Management Microsoft Team Foundation Server Test Driven
Development (TDD) Putty (SSH and Telnet client)
WinSCP TOAD/SQL Developer
Oracle APEX Structured Query Language (SQL)
HTML Relational Database Concepts and Analysis
- Pay Type Salary
- Randolph AFB, TX, USA