At Briggs Equipment, our employees and our culture are just as important to the
company as serving our customers. We believe our employees are the key to our
success. We pride ourselves in hiring the highest quality people, placing
emphasis on safety, ethics, integrity and respect.
We are an ESOP company. And we give thoughtful consideration to making
investments. We realize the decisions we make about investments and operating
practices ultimately affect the lives of our co-workers, families and business
partners. And like those who went before us, every one of us takes that
Our Mission Statement
“Passionate people, powerful solutions, rapidly delivering the equipment and services to
move people and materials.”
Achieving flawless execution of Safety First, Financial Performance, and Dealer
Excellence through the commitment of our employees.
Simply stated, Briggs employees strive to do the right thing by exceeding the
expectations of each other, our customers and our community.
This position is responsible for receiving, storing and issuing parts, PO’s and other materials to internal and external customers while maintaining 100% accurate inventory.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Prepares quotes and order requests based on equipment type.
2. Research, analyze and resolve parts discrepancies, to include purchases, shipments and deliveries.
3. Provide accurate and timely customer service and support relating to parts inquiries required for order completions with internal / external customers, vendors, supplies and branches using applicable tools and established processes.
4. Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
5. Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
6. Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
7. Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
8. Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
9. Clean and maintain storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
10. Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
11. Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
12. Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
13. Provide assistance to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
14. Maintain accurate records of invoices and support documents across multiple interfaces
15. Enter all pertinent data into the Company’s systems
16. Receive inbound calls for industrial equipment parts inquiries.
17. Perform parts research duties through web-based, adobe programs as well as hard copy manuals.
18. Manage inbound calls for parts opportunities.
19. Source, receive, process, stock, sell and maintain parts and rental inventory 20. Communicate with internal / external customers, vendors and suppliers to include parts purchases, shipment arrangements, etc.
21. Assist in customer resolution for issues related to invoices, credit and past due parts receivables.
22. Other duties as assigned
• Ability to communicate effectively and establish relationships with internal and external customers in a warehouse setting
• Solid data entry and record keeping skills
• Experience with shipping procedures and vendor practices
• Previous parts and/or warehouse experience a plus
Basic Knowledge & Competencies:
• Excellent Customer Service and multi-tasking skills
• High attention to detail and precise data entry/record keeping
• Thorough knowledge of all computer systems, procedures, and service operations
• Written and verbal communication skills
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in warehouse operations
• High School Diploma
• Working conditions are normal for a warehouse environment
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Pay Type Hourly
- Little Rock, AR, USA