Donor Recruitment Support Representative
Bloodworks has an exciting opening for a Donor Recruitment Support Representative. In this position, you will provide support across Donor recruitment to all open territories with account management, onboarding and other responsibilities. Serving as the primary contact within the community, the incumbent will meet collection goals through the development and maintenance of effective relationships with various donor groups. You will also ensure that transition plans are implemented and relationships with donors, donor groups, and account leads are maintained effectively for open territories.
ANTICIPATED START DATE - JUNE 1ST
- Develop specific coverage plans and activities to ensure that blood drive operations and recruitment activities are effectively managed for specific territories as assigned
- Actively participate in territory specific projects as needed in order to ensure collections goals are met
- Ensure monthly collections goals for the territories are met
- Actively recruit and maintain diverse donor groups within an assigned territory to meet collection goals that ensure a reliable blood supply; Serve as primary contact with potential and existing donor groups to ensure activities are focused and customer service oriented.
- Actively develop relationships with new donor groups through effective territory management.
- Ensure appropriate on-site supervision/coordination based on accurate projection of donor participation.
- Educate donor and community groups regarding the blood program and community needs through public speaking engagements and community outreach initiatives; serve as the primary community liaison/representative within an assigned geographic territory.
- Develop and maintain accurate records and generate related reports regarding blood drive expectations, results, variances and costs. Actively follow up with site coordinators regarding variances and develop action plan(s) to address identified needs.
- Respond to any donor concerns regarding the donation experience and elevate concern to the appropriate departments.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as written.
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years prior experience in a direct customer contact environment (sales, marketing, customer service, community outreach, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent related work experience.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Consistent and reliable transportation with valid driver's license required
- To obtain access to some client facilities, incumbent may be required to apply for and obtain clearance to access the client property. This clearance process may require incumbent to undergo additional levels of screening beyond Bloodworks’ required pre-employment screening
- Frequent local travel
- Occasional evening meetings and weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work scheduled holidays and weekends.
- As this is an essential position with direct responsibility to donors and/or patients, incumbent should be prepared to work extended and/or consecutive shifts and/or possibly at a different location during periods of inclement weather or other emergencies.
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Seattle, WA, USA