Contact Center Specialist I
Help save lives every day! Bloodworks is hiring for a Contact Center Specialist I. This position plays a vital role in ensuring the supply of blood and blood components for patients in the community by contacting donors and scheduling donation appointments.
ANTICIPATED START DATE - JUNE 1ST
Contact potential and existing whole blood and apheresis donors and educate on Blood Center programs and services.
Schedule whole blood and apheresis donors for appointments, ensuring accuracy and completing information necessary for proper tracking.
Employ discretion and confidentiality at all times while working with donor records.
Utilize inventory levels and correct scripts and messages with the donors to meet Blood Center goals and inventory levels.
Maintain donor records and accurately update demographic and master file information.
Provide donors with accurate information regarding their donation, donation history, sites, medical eligibility, and contacts.
Participate in special projects and mailings.
Attend team and department meetings.
Participate in team workgroups focusing on Contact Center strategies and initiatives.
Attend customer service training and additional job related workshops, as necessary.
Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as written.
Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of six months prior experience in a telemarketing or direct customer contact environment.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Familiarity with and experience using computers and computer keyboard.
- Ability to type accurately at a moderate speed (20-40 wpm).
- Excellent written, verbal, comprehension, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates accuracy, attention to detail, and timely follow-through. Effective influence skills/persuasive ability.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate/interact with persons of all age groups, personalities, and diverse backgrounds in a polite/professional manner, regardless of situation/difficulties.
- Ability to work variable shifts, including weekends and holidays as assigned.
Extensive close computer work.
Occasional substantial overtime.
Occasional attending of evening meetings.
This is a second shift position working 24 hours per week. The hours are Monday and Friday 9AM to 3:30PM; Tuesday and Wednesday 12PM to 6:30PM. Training will be a 2 to 3 month period at our Renton Center.
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Tukwila, WA, USA