D365 Production Consultant
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) advanced supply chain solutions, Blue Horseshoe is aggressively building our Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant practice. We are currently looking for a Microsoft D365 Production Consultant who can address key business challenges such as complexity reduction, lean manufacturing and operational excellence, process improvement, enterprise transformation and growth through fast innovation. As a Consultant with Blue Horseshoe, you will have the opportunity to shape value-added consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
What can you expect?
- A fast-paced organization with a bright future
- An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
- Collaboration with industry leaders, members in the organization, and teammates to help achieve goals
- Engaging and exciting business opportunities
What do we expect?
- Facilitate discovery, design, development, and deployment activities
- Configure and implement Dynamics Manufacturing/Production module
- Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members
- Document test scenarios and perform unit, system, and data conversion testing tasks
- Configure application as appropriate to conform to business process definition within the areas of MRP, lean manufacturing, master planning, etc.
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work
- Train client on use and maintenance of Dynamics AX
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Here's What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 2 years Functional knowledge, using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 2009, AX 2012, R1/R2/R3 and D365) in full cycle implementation.
- Knowledge of MRP, lean manufacturing, master planning, etc.
- Previous supply chain management and software experience is also helpful
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technically oriented field
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Experience in Product creation and management, Trade agreements, Procurements and Sales
- Ability to travel up to 60-80% domestically
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without sponsorship
Why You Should Work at Blue Horseshoe:
- Work with talented individuals to build a highly successful business that is revolutionizing the supply chain and enterprise software industry
- Ability to make a meaningful impact on a growing organization
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Amazing benefits and company perks
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 60
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Broomfield, CO, USA
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Westerville, OH, USA