Product Marketing Specialist
Blue Horseshoe has been named one of the best places to work in Indiana four years in a row, along with being named a Top Workplace by the IndyStar for eight years, and we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist. The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and executing marketing programs to support the Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud. The Product Marketing Specialist works cross-functionally with product leadership, creative services, and sales to create product messaging, content, sales enablement, and demand generation.
What can you expect?
- A fast-paced organization with a bright future
- An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
- Collaboration with your manager, members in the organization, and teammates to help achieve goals related to product marketing
- Engaging and creative work
What do we expect?
- Assist in the production of the annual marketing plan
- Understand competitor actions, products/services, and marketing strategies
- Create buyer personas Develops value prop and audience-based messaging to differentiate the Supply Chain Cloud.
- Ensure sales has the necessary information and collateral/selling tools to support revenue growth. Create sales tools and content including product data sheets, videos, demos, battlecards, FAQs, base presentations, etc.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases.
- Create content that educates and converts blogs, ebooks, thought papers, webinars, etc.
- Work directly with the marketing team, product managers and marketing team members to develop marketing plans including goals, strategies, tactics, budgets, timelines, messaging, value proposition, features, functionality, and competitive landscape.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and inside sales on demand generation activities. Work collaboratively with personnel involved in joint activities across marketing to identify synergistic opportunities.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of marketing
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related
- Experience marketing SaaS, tech, ERP products is a plus
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated sales support and training experience.
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
Why You Should Work at Blue Horseshoe:
- Work with talented individuals to build a highly successful business that is revolutionizing the supply chain and enterprise software industry
- Ability to make a meaningful impact on a growing organization
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Amazing benefits and company perks
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Carmel, IN, USA