Inside Sales Representative
Blue Horseshoe is actively seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing sales and marketing team. The Inside Sales Representative will work with the sales team to generate leads and grow account relationships to generate qualified meetings, across industry verticals (CPG, distribution, food/beverage, retail, transportation & logistics).
Position: Inside Sales Representative
- Prospecting, cold calling, scheduling appointments, and building relationships.
- Identify, develop and qualify leads via calls, email, direct mail and social selling. Schedule sales calls/appointments to begin the pass of the lead from marketing to sales teams.
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and partners to cultivate prospect lists-identification of companies, decision makers and key influencers within companies.
- Participate in team meetings, networking, and activities to grow the prospect lists and our business.
- Proactively follow up with webinar, tradeshow, and other marketing campaign initiatives.
- Manage constant feedback loop between Inside Sales, Sales and Marketing on successes and improvement to messaging and lead qualification process.
- Partner with Marketing group to develop targeted campaign strategies.
- Manage territory pipeline.
- Consistently hit and exceed goals while holding a high standard of integrity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years lead generation experience with a track record of goal achievement in ERP and/or CRM inside sales
- Experience in communicating with C-level executives a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and the strong desire to work as a member of a team
- Able to use social media tools to monitor target accounts, prospects and identify trigger events for follow-up
- Ability to work collaboratively across marketing, pre-sales and sales
- Requires Microsoft Office proficiency; experience with a CRM is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without sponsorship
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, November 4, 2019
- Carmel, IN, USA