This position is responsible for supporting the local account management team
grow the local retail business, execute print and digital media campaigns,
manage sales and marketing data, analyze current and future sales targets and
identify business opportunities that support the achievement of short and long
term business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses creative and tenacious
analytical skills, as well as exceptional organizational and communication
skills. He/she must be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects and tasks
while meeting deadlines and interacting effectively with clients, sales
managers and sales representatives across the organization.
• Manage advertising order and execution for assigned Local Account Executives.
• Perform systematic analysis of sales data to keep local account management
team abreast of sales pacing and revenue goals.
• Use all associated sales and marketing tools available to the local sales
team, understand their applications and limitations, and be able to effectively
and efficiently complete daily job tasks.
• Conduct strategic fit and business opportunity analysis through available
research data, in order to identify potential client opportunities for all
media products and services.
• Monitor the flow of information in/out of the Local Sales office and ensure
the appropriate individuals are kept informed of significant matters requiring
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• 2-5 years sales/marketing/analyst experience with diverse responsibility
• Bachelor's degree or combination of equivalent experience
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience in the media industry strongly preferred
• Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and excellent quantitative
and analytical skills
•Self-starter with excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills,
- Pay Type Hourly
- Richmond Times-Dispatch-Richmond Offc, 300 E FRANKLIN ST, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America