A Graphic Artist at Waco Tribune-Herald will produce effective and creative advertising and speculative layouts for variety of print, digital and magazine ads for external and internal customers in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Creative, detail-oriented and professional with the ability to excel under daily deadline pressures.
- Knowledge with basic multi-page publications
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot system issues
- Good communication and grammar skills
- Ability and skill to design advertisement layouts, select type, art, color and improve or make suggestions as well as alter existing art for specific ad use
- Ability to interpret and carry out instructions
Newspaper or magazine experience, a plus. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite; multi-page publication experience, illustration and drawing skills are a plus.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Waco Tribune-Herald, 900 FRANKLIN AVE, Waco, Texas, United States of America