Data Entry/Customer Service Specialist
BH Media Publishing Solutions Group is seeking a versatile, hard-working, and dependable person to join our team. Successful candidate must possess strong computer skills with working experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access Candidate must be focused on rendering superior service to our internal and external customers.
This position requires speed, accuracy, good communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment, and a strong work ethic.
Must possess strong time management skills, strong problem solving skills, have the ability to multi-task and work independently. Strong customer service skills are essential. 2+ years of data entry experience is required; knowledge of DSI system is a plus; publishing knowledge is a plus. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access is preferred.
**Must be able to work rotating weekends & holidays.**
**Hours: 10am to 6pm / 11am to 7pm / Mon-Fri 7am to 3pm Sat/Sun**
This position will work with all BH Media sites to maintain the circulation databases (DSI and Circpro).
The maintenance includes the below but not limited to:
• Street Router Maintenance
• Importing of subscriber transactions & resolution of errors
• Address Cleansing/CDS Processing/Resolution of errors
• Route Maintenance
• NIE calendar maintenance
• Day End processing for all publications
• Carrier account set-up
• Work with delivery partners (ie, Wall Street Journal, IBD, Washington Post, NY Times) to ensure that all subscriber transactions and draw are accurately reflected in DSI
• Circulation systems security approval and set up
• Subscriber renewal processing
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain and enforce strict internal controls.
• Assist with the conversion of non-DSI BHMG newspapers to the DSI system as directed
• On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required
• Ability to pay attention to detail and retain information for future use/problem resolution
• Communicate with users at BHMG Operating Units and external partnerships to resolve questions or errors in reference to work requests, day end processes, subscriber or carrier account set up, etc.
• Daily error recognition and resolution (transaction batches, draw updates, day end failures, etc).
• Ensure all work is completed accurately and on time.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to follow all Company policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance standards.
• Solid PC and Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Prefer – knowledgeable about circulation systems and processes; especially DSI and CircPro
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Degree or Equivalent 2+ years experience in Data Entry office environment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Richmond Times-Dispatch-Hanover, 8460 TIMES DISPATCH BLVD, Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States of America
- Richmond, VA, USA