Direct Support Professional - Clovis, CA
The team at Bethesda all move toward the same goal of helping those with intellectual or developmental disabilities achieve a better life. Our Caregivers offer direct, in-home support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You’ll have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with your clients and have a positive impact on their livelihood.
What we want to see from you
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age, or older
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
What we have to offer you
- Benefits after only 30 days
- Meals Included and more!
What you'll be doing
Among other things, a DSP assists with routine daily activities in a group home setting. This could be:
- Helping residents with dining, mobility, health and hygiene activities
- Accompanying them to run errands
- Attending special community occasions and fun activities like outdoor walks, games and social events
- Assisting people in achieving their personal goals and desires
- Job Family DIRECT SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Clovis, CA, USA