DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL - BAKERSFIELD,CA
Our Caregivers offer direct, in-home support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You’ll have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with your clients and have a positive impact on their livelihood.
What we want to see from you
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age, or older.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
What you'll be doing
Among other things, a DSP assists with routine daily activities in a group home setting. This could be:
- Helping residents with dining, mobility and hygiene activities
- Accompanying them to run errands
- Attending special community occasions and fun activities like outdoor walks, games and social events
- Assisting people in achieving their personal goals and desires
- Job Family DIRECT SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bakersfield, CA, USA