Teacher's Aide - Full-Time
Borrego Health is now the second largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California! Join our team and make a difference today!
Location: Borrego Springs Children's Center
Teacher Aides are responsible for supervising children and working directly to meet the teachers need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in carrying out all classroom and outdoor activities
2. Assist children with self-help skills
3. Prepare, serve, and clean-up snacks and Lunches
4. Set-up nap time
5. Aide in diaper changes and any projects or jobs as needed.
6. Enforce standards of behavior with approved discipline techniques
7. Monitor children’s interaction and help solve conflicts
8. Other duties as assigned
1. Professionally prepared to adequately interact with children and parents
2. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
3. Must have 6 units to start and by the end of one year of employment must have 12 units
Special Conditions of Employment:
1. All staff that is presently working within a clinic is required to have a Current and Valid CPR and First Aide certification on file with the Human Resources Department. This is for clinical and administrative staff. This new license requirement is mandatory for continued employment, CPR and First Aide certification must be obtained though the American Heart Association. Internet certificates do not comply and for this reason are not valid.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, December 30, 2019
- Borrego Springs, CA 92004, USA