Driver CSR Full Time
Borrego Health is now the second largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California! Join our team and make a difference today!
Location: Barstow Community Health Center
Position requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, must be courteous and helpful; and possess the ability to meet and speak with the public as the “first contact” of the clinic while aligning his/her duties with Borrego Health Mission and Core Values. This position requires previous experience driving large vehicles since you will be responsible for driving a Dental Mobile Unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acknowledges and assists everyone who walks in the door while maintaining eye contact, a smile and providing a professional greeting
2. Communicates with customers to resolve problems and concerns in a courteous, professional and timely manner
3. Provides all customers with consistent quality service in accordance with Borrego Health Core Values and Standards of Customer Service
4. Be proactive in communicating with customers regarding problems or delays
5. Keeps Manager informed of office equipment upkeep/maintenance
6. Maintains accurate demographic & guarantor information at every patient visit
7. Ensures that the appropriate insurance is selected for services rendered for the date of visit
8. Identifies and refers patients who require program assistance to Care Coordinator Specialist (CCS)
9. Collects all payments due on patient account (co pays, sliding fee deposits, payment for cash paying patients, and outstanding balances)
10. Answers all incoming calls within 3 rings & makes patient calls in a courteous and professional manner-please refer to BCHF telephone scripts
11. Performs check in duties (Please refer to Check in Process)
12. Performs Operator duties when assigned (Please refer to Operator Process)
13. Performs Registration Duties when assigned (Please refer to Registration Process)
14. Understands the organizations commitment to provide high quality patient Promotes a Patient centered environment
15. Performs other duties, as assigned
1. Graduate or approved high school diploma or GED equivalent is required
2. Experience in Customer Service is required
3. Medical Office experience preferred
4. Must have a valid California Driver's License and clean driving record is required.
5. Basic computer skills are required in order to perform basic data entry.
6. One year work of RV experience is required.
7. Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Barstow, CA, USA