Inside Sales Summer Intern
Provide administrative support to Internal Sales representatives. Provide superior customer services to prospective members by determining and meeting their needs, providing information and answering their questions. Support Senior Representatives, Operations Leader and management when necessary on special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support inside sales teams in handling all inbound and outbound phone calls in order to increase and retain membership of all individual products.
- Assist with all clerical work associated with enrollment, respond to inquiries, and foster problem resolution whenever possible.
- Attend department meetings and prepare minutes. Assist with scheduling.
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports, presentations, and other materials.
- Complete special projects, tasks, and assignments under general direction.
- Collect, record, analyze, and evaluate data and information.
- Conduct research on various policies, practices, and topics.
- Assist team with department initiatives and projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or matriculating status from two or four-year college or university
- Up to two years SME
Required Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, and Word
- Computer navigation skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to collect and organize data
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet established time and quality standards
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
The law requires an employer to post notices describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and genetic information and gender identity or expression. Please visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island, 500 Exchange Street, Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America