ASI Corp is hiring for a Warehouse Assistant position in our Markham, Toronto, Canada Office. The Warehouse Assistant will focus on shipping, receiving, order fulfillment and provides key assistance to our Warehouse.
ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Put product away accurately into warehouse inventory locations
- Accurately move and consolidate product
- Maintain records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
- Complete pick functions
- Accurately pick product based on part number and quantities on assigned pick lists
- Maintain records of merchandise shipped
- Report discrepancies accurately
- Meet and maintain department productivity standards
- Keep warehouse area neat and clean
- Work with safety and efficiency in mind and report workplace hazards
- Previous warehouse experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 13 locations throughout the US and Canada with revenues of more than $1.2 billion and represents over 15,000 products from the industry’s most notable manufacturers.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto, 3930-14th Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada