Client Experience - Onboarding Specialist
Who You Are
You understand the importance of a good start to a successful relationship. You seek to be a resource for and provide guidance to others, in a personalized manner. You’re intuitive and proactively seek solutions for your client, and your inquisitive to ensure all of their needs have been met.
Who We Are
Ash Brokerage is an insurance brokerage general agency (BGA). (Not to brag, but we’re actually the largest privately owned BGA in the country.) If you’re in the business, then you know how a BGA works. If you’re not, here goes: A BGA works with financial professionals who sell insurance, such as independent agents, financial planners or registered investment advisors. Those advisors come to us with information about their clients, then we check out multiple options to help find the best solutions to fit their needs. That’s what we do in a nutshell … and, there’s so much more!
Yes, we’re in the insurance business, but we’re out to change the perception of what our industry does. Really, we’re more a partner to provide peace of mind. On the Client Experience team, we’re proud to play a vital part in building and sustaining successful partnerships. We take our responsibility to heart, knowing everything we do helps protect the lives of others. No matter the case, we’re always looking for ways to create a knock it out of the park client experience!
What You’ll Do
As the Onboarding Specialist, your main goal is to make it easier for new advisors to do business with us. To be successful, you will need to:
- Understand Ash Brokerage, inside and out while articulating our story very well;
- Facilitate the onboarding of new advisors and educate them on Ash Brokerage’s value add business practices and the resources available to them;
- Establish and work with the CX and sales teams to continually evaluate our onboarding procedures and materials to ensure advisors always have the best onboarding experience;
- Help create and manage meaningful procedures with our internal teams to ensure proper handoff and follow through with a new advisor.
What You Need
- A deep understanding of Ash Brokerage, our culture, structure and history.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service, relationship management, onboarding, or training role;
- Prior experience in the insurance and financial services industry is preferred;
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA