Online Supervisor - Online Center
The Online Lending Department is a fast-paced support center open 24/7 every day of the year. The Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the daily activities of Online Lending Agents while providing leadership, training, and direction to the verification agents. The Supervisor must be available to work all shifts, days and/or evenings, overnights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Display a cheerful and positive attitude at all times
• Provide Quality Customer Service at all times
• Understands company and department quality and revenue goals, driving team performance based on these goals while maintaining the overall integrity of the verification process.
• Assists in interviewing and hiring agents
• Make improvements to both internal and external customer experience
• Ability to maintain and analyze reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis. Strong understanding of how reporting drives performance.
• Ensure that supervised Online Lending Agents adhere to all policies and procedures.
• Assists in interviewing and hiring agents
• Manage the departmental work flow and assist Agents during their assigned tasks
• Conduct agent level one on ones as well as team oriented meetings with a focus on continual and incremental progress.
• Manage supervisor requested calls
• Ensure all Online Lending goals/targets are met for all supervised Agents
• Training, mentoring, coaching and developing agents they are responsible for as well as the entire team
• Handle escalated customer situations
• Initial trouble-shooting of technical issues
• Deliver quality control audits to agent
• All other duties as assigned
The Supervisor will be responsible for supervising Online Lending Agents on shift
To perform this job successfully, the individual must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results. He or she must have superb written and verbal communications skills. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be high energy. He or she must understand and meet the demands of a customer-centric call center environment. He or she must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at-will employer. He or she must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information. Additionally, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum High School Education
Some higher education preferred
• Strong background in development and management of others
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a call center managerial role
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in the subprime lending industry
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a high energy, fast paced call center environment
• Mastery of Microsoft Office suite including intermediate level Excel
• Excellent verbal communications skills both in person and over the telephone
• Excellent problem –solving skills
• Desire and ability to coach and motivate agents
• Excellence with attendance, attitude and teamwork, knowledge, sales conversions, exceptional audits, and overall customer service skills
• Ability to document and track agent level performance
• Live and breathe company mission, pillars and values
• Excellent customer service skills
• Teach and implement new / updated policies and procedures as well as continuously follow-up to ensure agents are actively practicing those changes
• Work Efficiently
• Technical and functional expertise
• Drive for Results
• Detail Orientation
• Ability to multi-task
English and/or Bi-lingual (English & Spanish)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. He or she must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information. He or she must also be able to move without restriction on the call center floor in order to monitor agent activity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Advance Financial will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Advance Financial does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor or the Human Resources Director. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Nashville, TN, USA