We’re looking for amazing people! Come join the award-winning marketing team in one of the nation’s top housing finance agencies. We’re looking for an experienced Copywriter who has successfully demonstrated a strong ability to connect with customers through compelling storytelling. As a member of our communications team, the copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of digital marketing and branding projects (including email, print, web and social media). You’ll work closely with designers and marketing leads to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. The ideal candidate is an independent
and curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, engaging content for a variety of audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand copy solutions. Ensure all content is clear, true, on-brand, and meets all legal, partner, and best practice requirements.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
- Translate marketing strategies into creative execution, partnering with marketing and stakeholder teams to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives.
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects.
- Simplify the complex. Translate concepts into understandable copy solutions and clearly communicate to stakeholders.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice in order to deliver a seamless brand experience.
- Proofread and edit final deliverables using relevant rules and style guides, and industry best practices. Must have a strong grasp of grammar, punctuation, usage, and mechanics.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and experience driving creative strategy with partners.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or equivalent degree or experience. Preferred experience includes a minimum of five years of experience as a copywriter in an advertising agency or corporate in-house agency.
VHDA is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.vhda.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range: $59,625 - $77,513
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $59,625.00
- Max Hiring Rate $77,513.00
- Richmond, VA, USA