Rental Housing Analyst
We are looking for amazing people! Come join VHDA as a Rental Housing Analyst.
This important role will support VHDA’s lending efforts and assist in managing the loan process through support of the Development Officers. The Rental Housing Analyst role will actively be involved in reviewing loan applications for completeness, assist Development Officers with marketing analysis, expense analysis and tracking of key dates and deliverables. This role will work closely with other functional areas including Legal, Design and Construction and Loan Accounting throughout the loan underwriting, closing and drawing processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review of loan proposals and processing and set up of new loans;
- Evaluation of loan packages for completeness and follow up on missing information;
- Conducting site visits and other field work as needed.
- Processing of market data into reports and tables along with producing and interpreting ad hoc reports;
- Working with plan reviewers to manage communication with borrowers;
- Assisting in the review of building permits and certificates of occupancy for compliance;
- Producing deliverables as part of the loan approval process.
Assisting with closing of construction and permanent loans;
Reviewing construction loan draw packages for accuracy and completeness.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Urban Planning. Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, demonstrated innovative problem solving and negotiation abilities and excellent written and oral communication.
Preferred experience includes a few years’ real estate experience in the multi-family or commercial area with a good understanding of finance and general business acumen.
VHDA is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.vhda.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range: $59,625 - $77,513
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $59,625.00
- Max Hiring Rate $77,513.00
- Glen Allen, VA, USA