VP, ISV Business Development
Paya is seeking an experienced leader to join the team as the VP of ISV Business Development and lead the expansion of the Paya integrated partner portfolio reporting to Paya’s Chief Revenue Officer.
Paya is a leading provider of integrated payment and frictionless commerce solutions that help customers accept and make payments, expedite receipt of money, and increase operating efficiencies. The Company processes over $30BN of annual payment volume across credit/debit card, ACH, and check, making it a top 20 provider of payment processing in the US and #8 overall in e-Commerce.
Paya serves more than 100,000 customers through over 1,000 key distribution partners focused on targeted, high growth verticals such as healthcare, education, non-profit, government, utilities, manufacturing, and other B2B end markets. With recent substantial investments in technology and product capabilities, Paya is leveraging its modern and purpose built commerce suite, combined with best in class technical and implementation support, to go to market with a differentiated solution for software partners.
As leader of the fastest growing channel within the company the ISV lead will expand an already robust portfolio of blue chip partners. Paya’s culture promotes focus on high revenue opportunities, with a leadership that is aligned on providing the investments, tools, and people to develop this channel.
As a Senior Leader in the sales organization, you will have the opportunity to dramatically increase the number of ISV partners using the Paya payments platform and significantly drive top line growth across the enterprise. This role will work closely with solution architects and our Partner Development team to ensure that the right solutions are implemented and launched in a timely fashion.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in software and/or payments sales leadership.
- Experience building and scaling a high performance sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in software or payments partner solution selling.
- Experience designing and executing go to market strategies at targeted verticals.
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business with and through the partner ecosystem.
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Meets/exceeds Paya’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Paya’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Solid understanding of payments ecosystem.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Willing to travel up to 50% to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team.
- Deliver the ISV growth plan.
- Lead a team of Business Development Representatives.
- Assist team with pipeline management, deal sourcing and closing business.
- Work with CRO to align on go to market strategy, team resourcing and plan execution.
- Partner closely with Product and Solution Consultants to define partner ecosystem value propositions and create and curate solutions aligned to customer use cases.
- Participate in the development of lead generation campaigns to drive top of funnel activity.
Travel: approximately 50%
Location: Continental US. Candidate can be based anywhere in US.
PAYA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Telecommute % 50
- Job Start Date Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Atlanta, GA, USA