Client Support Team Lead
The client support team lead is responsible for enhancing our client’s relationship with First Billing. The objective will be to monitor and assist with all of the daily client support needs to ensure clients expectations are being satisfied. Works closely with all levels of management as well as internal and external departments.
· Provides exceptional customer support via phone and email for clients and consumers who are using the First Billing platform.
· Assists with new and existing client inquiries, client onboarding, and over portfolio assistance.
· Work with customers and clients to resolve open issues and escalate customer satisfaction issues to the appropriate internal or external resources where applicable.
· Responsible for sending all client communications using First Communicator including mass communications and client specific communications including disconnects and bill pay reminders.
· Responsible for managing customer service emails including replying within the required timeframe or escalating to the appropriate internal or external resource.
· Facilitate and lead effective processes for external and internal information gathering and analysis; negotiation preparation and execution; and agreement management to maximize benefits.
· Ongoing correspondence with clients to ensure a continuous relationship and account submittals.
· Assists with implementation onboarding and continuous client success.
· Assists with providing daily and weekly client reporting including payment details and batch reconciliation to meet client expectations within the agreed upon timeline.
· Assists with the billing process which includes collaborating with client for billing needs, creating client presentment, driving client requirements internally, auditing statements to ensure accuracy and working with defined 3rd party printing companies to complete statement billing on agreed upon schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum of 2-5 years or more of experience in related field required.
· Minimum 3 years applicable check/ACH or similar payments software products
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
· Strong leadership skills; team focused, motivated and high employee engagement
· High school diploma/GED required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Dayton, OH, USA