Responsible for the implementation of assigned clients that represent large revenue opportunities for Paya. Customers include new clients, existing clients, as well as opportunities to add on new payment options, features, or functionality to clients. Also responsible for the overall client management.
· Creates and manages project plans including deadlines between Clients and First Billing Services.
· Works with the client to document client requirements and collaborates internally to drive client implementation.
· Responsible for leading weekly client and project team meetings to drive implementation progress to meet deadlines
· Responsible for internal UAT testing client UAT; escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate teams to resolve issues.
· Works with client to provide necessary training and facilitates demos as needed
· Ensure client feedback is clearly collected, documented and conveyed internally to facilitate ongoing improvement of products and services.
· Work with Clients and Customer Support to resolve escalation issues.
· Facilitate quarterly client meetings to access customer satisfaction level, share updates, and offer additional products and services to optimize client relationship
· Collaborate with Client Support to ensure daily emails and phone calls are meeting client satisfaction.
· Works with various internal teams to understand process improvement opportunities and drives initiatives to enhance experience.
· Minimum of 2-5 years or more of experience in related field required.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
· Previous project management experience
· Ability to uncover, understand, and capture business and technical requirements
· Understanding of how technology connections, internal systems and utility clients work
· Very strong command of Microsoft Office Tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· High school diploma/GED required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Dayton, OH, USA