Client Support Analyst I
The client support analyst is responsible for the daily support of our clients. This role is heavily involved with all client day to day needs via email as well as phone calls. Works closely with implementation and customer service teams.
· Provides exceptional customer support via phone and email clients and consumers who are using the First Billing platform.
· Assists with new and existing client inquiries, client onboarding, and over portfolio assistance.
· Work with customers and clients to resolve open issues and escalate customer satisfaction issues to the appropriate internal or external resources where applicable.
· Responsible for sending all client communications using First Communicator including mass communications and client specific communications including disconnects and bill pay reminders.
· Responsible for managing customer service emails including replying within the required timeframe or escalating to the appropriate internal or external resource.
· Facilitate and lead effective processes for external and internal information gathering and analysis; negotiation preparation and execution; and agreement management to maximize benefits.
· Ongoing correspondence with clients to ensure a continuous relationship and account submittals.
· Assists with implementation onboarding and continuous client success.
· Assists with providing daily and weekly client reporting including payment details and batch reconciliation to meet client expectations within the agreed upon timeline.
· Assists with the billing process which includes collaborating with client for billing needs, creating client presentment, driving client requirements internally, auditing statements to ensure accuracy and working with defined 3rd party printing companies to complete statement billing on agreed upon schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum 3 years applicable check/ACH or similar payments software products required
· Excellent communication skills required
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize
· High school diploma/GED required
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Dayton, OH, USA