Sales Operations Analyst
We need someone who is able to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving collaborative team environment.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for analytical & operations functions that drive strategy and decision making within the sales organization. This position will drive creation of insightful sales reporting, including collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting on sales metrics / KPIs, sales rep performance, comparison to plan/budget, and pipeline analytics, while facilitating conversations on key decisions with company executives. The role will also be heavily involved in dictating and maintaining the pricing strategy for the business.
This role will involve minimal travel (10%).
- Provide complex data analysis on the performance of the Sales organization by developing and maintaining queries using database applications and analytical tools, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain and support product price books and obtain all necessary approvals from management to insure accurate sales proposals.
- Support new product integration with price books and quoting tools.
- Track and report on key sales metrics and evaluate sales performance measured against sales goals and quotas; distribute results to sales management in a timely manner.
- Maintain and distribute executive level reporting and presentations; handle ad-hoc and standing management requests.
- Collect and analyze data to distinguish patterns, recognize trends, identify root causes of problems, and establish baselines for further analysis, etc.
- Maintain, enhance and support the use of CRM, Quoting, Document Management and other systems critical to the Sales teams.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related fields, or comparable work experience.
Minimum of 4 years sales, sales operations or FP&A experience.
Familiarity with Salesforce.com or any similar tool.
Familiarity with analytics tools, including advanced Excel formulas.
Hands-on data-analysis, querying and reporting experience is required.
Experience in business process analysis, business requirements gathering or similar experience. Hands-on data analysis, querying and reporting experience required.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to effectively communicate with all management levels.
Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Highly organized and motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects and the ability to manage projects to completion.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, is essential.
Proven ability to meet deadlines and follow-through on details.
Develop and maintain effective relationships with business units and cross-functional teams.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or related field) preferred or equivalent experience.
Candidates must be willing to work full-time and must be legally authorized to work in US, without any visa restrictions.
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, October 28, 2019
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Dunwoody, GA, USA