Financial Operations & Support Specialist
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The core job functions for this position is to process and reconcile the daily transactions. This person will also be responsible for merchant account adjustments and preparing reports on our inventory. Provides back-up support for Finance team. The position requires the desire to take ownership of your work, is self-motivated and works well with other team members.
· Participate in the day-to-day operations of the Financial Operations team
o Process and audit daily ACH transaction files
o Perform daily reconciliations for various payment processes across multiple subsidiaries
o Prepares inventory reports
o Prepares merchant account adjustments
o Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
· Create and maintain procedure documentation
· Backup other Financial Operations & Support team members
· Assist in other projects as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Candidate that possess strong communication and analytical skills, incredible attention to detail, and the ability to contribute to the success of the business outside of the Financial Operations & Finance discipline.
· A candidate who is focused with process improvement, automation, and finding efficiencies in on-going operations.
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment. Detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
· Candidate should have the desire and ability to work as a team player with an urgency and aspiration for accuracy.
· Advanced knowledge with Excel and Access preferred.
· Preferably with a bachelor’s degree or 3 years Payment Industry experience.
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Reston, VA, USA