Maintenance - Industrial Controls Electrician
Industrial Controls Electrician
We are a diversified rubber manufacturer with over 50 years of experience compounding and manufacturing tire repair and retreading products, industrial rubber products, and permanent and traffic marking tapes. We are seeking an Industrial Controls Electrician to join our team.
What will our Industrial Controls Electrician do?
- Perform corrective and preventative electrical maintenance tasks, perform RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on all electrical issues, identify permanent solutions to electrical issues and assist in electrical project concept/development.
- Report directly to the Maintenance Lead and perform tasks assigned.
- Interface with the Maintenance Lead and Maintenance Manager on all issues requiring technical support.
- Perform corrective and preventative electrical maintenance tasks
- Assist in the stocking/restocking/inventory/ordering of electrical hardware.
- Search our CMMS for related electrical issues
- Perform RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on all electrical issues and identify permanent solutions to electrical issues.
- Assist in electrical project concept/development.
Note: This job is beyond the level of installing conduit, pulling wire, installing electrical panels or transformers… you must have the ability to read and draw schematics, trace wire in an electrical control panel and throughout the plant as well as troubleshoot electrical issues at the component level (relays/timers/counters/power supplies/switches/etc.. both analog and digital).
The Right Candidate will have:
- Formal education in the form of technical school degree/diploma/certificate in electrical controls… formal PLC training is preferred.
- 2 years of full-time industrial electrical controls experience.
- Working knowledge of relay and ladder logic.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues with and without a schematic.
- Experience in troubleshooting equipment using PLC software (Siemens & Allen Bradley).
- Rolling Toolbox & Electrical Tools (Multi-meter, Ethernet Cable Tester/Crimper, Electrical Ferrule Crimper, electrically insulated tools, etc…)
- Military experience is desirable.
A Career with a High Rate of Return:
We offer a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life and Disability insurance
Patch Rubber Company manufactures and supplies a comprehensive range of tire and retread products for the automotive, truck, and OTR aftermarket. The company is also a leading manufacturer of calendared and extruded rubber, rubberized fabrics, and rubber adhesives used in agricultural, communications, mining, manufacturing, transportation, and other industries.
Located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, Patch Rubber Company has over 200 employees and operates from a 200,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled complex. Our in-house R&D lab, engineering and design specialists, and production staff are dedicated to continuous improvement in product quality and on-time delivery. Recent certification to ISO 9001 quality standards supports our position for continued growth and our company mission: "Committed to Being the Best at Meeting Customers' Needs."
Learn more about Patch Rubber Company by visiting us at http://www.patchrubber.com
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870, USA