Class A CDL - Truck Driver, Local Delivery
Cassopolis, MI 49031, USA
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Of all the Plastic Manufacturers, in North America, we are the FLEXIBLE Supplier, which Delivers on Our PARTNERSHIP Commitments.
Class A CDL – Local Delivery Driver
The Delivery Driver will ensure that products
are delivered on time and in the proper condition. This position will pack and
load products onto trucks before delivering orders to customers on
Duties may include but are not
limited to the following.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing
to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure
products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School or equivalent
License: Valid Class A CDL, Clean Driving Record
Experience:1 years of experience in driving Semi-Trucks
Knowledge: Communicates effectively with co-workers and supervisors. Able to read and write basic English for daily paperwork as well as basic math skills. Strong organizational and problem
solving skills. Ability to develop and implement the use of processes and procedures. Ability to use all relevant systems, programs, and equipment to complete job
Other Requirements: Interpret written and oral instructions. Work effectively with minimal supervision. Analyze situations and take appropriate action.
AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is regularly exposed to extreme heat and the risk of electric shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The company seeks to hire the best-qualified applicant for all openings. The decision to hire is based on ability, experience, and other factors required by the job itself without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, or any other protected status. This policy pertains to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, conditions and privileges of employment, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff-off and termination.